Sunday, May 10, 2009

Surprise, Surprise


Posted By: Guardian Hallenore


..Woot! My very first blog entry. Now, what to write? ;)

..Hmm, hmm. Something fun, something exciting..

..Oh yeah, before anything else, I am inviting you Lineage II peeps to join my dear project, the Etherian Exhibit! :)

..To all artists out there, c’mon, join this exciting art contest. Ok, here is what this cool contest is all about:

Wordsmith Workshop

..We all have stories to tell, right? (I also have my stories, which I will be telling soon in this blog, so make sure to stay tuned ;) ).

..We are looking for people who have the knack for telling what they have in mind through words. Yep, that’s right. It can be in the form of a poem, essays, short stories, songs, hey, even novels! LOLx.

..So, yeah, you get my drift. Share your thoughts to the whole L2SEA community and be heard! Win their attention and win cool in-game prizes at the same time! How about that? ;)

Artists Studio

...This one’s pretty cool. People out there who wants to draw illustrations, or create digital arts (using Photoshop, for example), hey, join this contest! This one is open to everyone!

…So c’mon, share those visual arts, don’t be shy. The L2 SEA community will surely love your craft (and me too, I looove beautiful drawings. LOLx).

..Be the crowd favorite and reward your efforts with exciting in-game items and more!

Machinima

..Now, if you’re like me who loves watching videos and movies, then it’s your chance to impress me and the whole L2 SEA community with your very own machinima videos! ;)

..This one is open to all players who are directors-at-heart, or for those who love mixing audio and moving visual effects to their storytelling. Simply submit your videos and let the community be your judge. Again, FTW prizes like Top A weapons await the winning videomaker ^_^.

..I think that does my blog entry for now. Kind of long lolx. But don’t worry, I will post more exciting entries soon so better watch out!

..Dont forget to click the ticket!!!! Guardian Hallenore, signing off. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment