Sunday, June 07, 2009

Congratulations to all the Graduates of Year 2009!!!

Posted by: Guardian Alkaia - xoxo

Hello Guys! What have you been up to? Hmm…allow me to take this chance to congratulate all the graduates of Year 2009 (although my greeting was quite delayed).

Well, as you all knew, I was still studying when I first enter the world of Lineage II. Yeah, yeah, I do play online games but I’m not into it. Maybe, I’d be playing a game for a month at most. In short, I’m not a gamer. Let me guess, you guys are wondering why I’m here and why did I chose this kind of job. The truth is I do have the same questions on my mind.

Anyway back to the graduation story. Yes, it was one heck of a day! All of the parents/guardians and the graduates were advised to be in the place (at the PICC) not later than 7:00 AM but the graduation ceremony started at 9:30 AM. Geez…I was bored to death waiting and was really hungry. I was somewhat confused about my real emotions during that day, although I was happy that I finally graduated. So what I did was to lean on the wall (since we didn’t have chairs there) and watch my fellow graduates. I took a glance around me and saw that they were all very excited. Some of them had photograph-takings with the professors, parents and friends. They were even borrowing ‘coats’ from each other to smarten themselves in the photographs. When I glanced to the other side, I saw a group of teenagers chatting with each other. I heard them talking about the memories during their college life that had awakened my sense of nostalgia. A flash back happened – the good times, bad, the funny and hilarious times, the excitements and the hardships, the sad and dramatic times, all the depression and disappointments that I’ve been through. I will never forget all those memories, all the people who had helped me and for my friends who were always there. Oh, just when I found out that it was already 9:00 AM, we were instructed to line up accordingly. Well, to cut the story short, the ceremony did end well though I was really starving (my stomach was roaring and growling).

Now I know the reason why I was not-so happy during my graduation day. Maybe I was just afraid to lose my friends. But I must accept that all of us have to go on separate paths – to go on with our own lives. I suddenly miss being a student…aahhhh…I miss hanging out with my friends too.

Alright now time to scoot still have to finish something. Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment